For groups larger than 10, the Museum provides docents to guide them through the exhibits. The Museum can accommodate up to 120 guests at one time. To schedule a tour of the Museum please fill out a Group Tour Reservation Form at least three weeks prior to the desired date. Keep the following in mind:
- The Museum requests that large groups divide into smaller groups of 25 or fewer before arriving to the Museum.
- Bus parking is available in the Museum’s secondary parking lot.
- Docent-guided tours last approximately two hours and fifteen minutes. Upon arrival, groups view a 30-minute film entitled The Ipson Saga. The film serves as an introduction to the Holocaust and Ipson family narrative. If you prefer you can watch it prior to your visit by following the link to our Vimeo channel.
- There is space onsite for groups to eat, however the Museum must be notified in advance of a group’s intent to use the space. Groups are responsible for bringing their own meals, as there is no food for purchase at the Museum.
To begin the reservation process, please fill in the Group Reservation Form Below.
Note: Group tour dates for Spring 2013 are nearly filled (see below):
- March: Booked (no availability)
- April: Booked (no availability)
- May: Booked (no availability)
- June: Booked through June 12th.