Part-Time Security Officer Position
The Virginia Holocaust Museum is seeking a Part-Time Security Officer to work on the weekends. The Security Officer reports to the Director of Security and is responsible for:
- Patrolling the premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and bay doors.
- Respond to alarms and investigate all disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write incident reports related to property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, accidents or unusual occurrences.
- Call police, fire and/or EMS in cases of emergency, a crime, accident or incident.
- Circulate among visitors and employees to preserve order and protect staff and property.
- Utilize Fire Alarm, Burglar Alarm, and CCTV devices and equipment as necessary to carry out duties described herein.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- DCJS Unarmed Certified preferred
Interested parties should contact:
Troy Ross, Director of Security