The Virginia Holocaust Museum could not sustain the number of tours and events we provide without the extraordinary service of our dedicated volunteers. They are the true heart of the Museum and we are always interested in building our numbers. Volunteers can work in a variety of areas including:
- Front Desk - Greeting people and answering the telephone
- Docents - Leading tours through the Museum
- Exhibit Maintenance - Maintaining the exhibits
- Gardeners - Landscaping and maintaining the Memorial Garden
- Gift Shop - Stocking shelves, managing sales, and fielding customer requests
- Special Events - Ushering, coat checking, greeting, answer questions, directing traffic.
To apply to become a volunteer, please fill out a Volunteer Application Form and send it to Matt Simpson.